LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–The directing team of Frank Miller, left and Robert Rodriguez are photographed during a day of press for their new film, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 3 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?