LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–The directing team of Frank Miller, left and Robert Rodriguez are photographed during a day of press for their new film, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 4 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 4 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 5 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?