Irish actor Domhnall Gleeson arrives for the ‘Frank’ premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in London, Friday April 25, 2014. (Photo by John Phillips/Invision/AP Images)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- RT @robertwilsoniv: Jessica Jones, first commission of @C2E2! #C2E2 https://t.co/GJ7gtXdrdB 20 hours ago
- RT @drinkpinkink: Li'l Gotham! #C2E2 https://t.co/XlLXESM0i2 20 hours ago
- Building a real life paradise: Head inside Wonder Woman's Themyscira with director Patty Jenkins and concept art.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- How Steve Zahn's "Bad Ape" in "War for the Planet of the Apes," made director Matt Reeves cry… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A complete breakdown of Peter Parker's new super suit from "Spider-man: Homecoming." lat.ms/2pZpWNK https://t.co/wMSZDPPgdm 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?