BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 1 day ago
- Watch Stephen Colbert wake up naked in a 'Westworld' diagnostic facility during the #Emmy Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The Duffer Brothers use THREE WORDS to describe the second season of @Stranger_Things More #Emmy coverage here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @latimesent: What is Titus Andromedon's favorite TV show? @TitussBurgess answers, it's @BravoTopChef #Emmys lat.ms/2x5V8C6 htt… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?