BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ brings a serious real-life ordeal to gaming lat.ms/1xhbixt 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 1 day ago
- ‘Strange Magic’ trailer offers singing elves, fairies and goblins lat.ms/1BUYZPj 2 days ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 2 days ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?