BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 8 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?