BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “Everything you’ve heard about me is true.” -- Lando Calrissian in the latest #SoloAStarWarsStory trailer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Shut up and spread the word: #AQuietPlace is a thrillingly intelligent monster movie lat.ms/2q8Tb2o https://t.co/0akOlFdfGn 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?