BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 1 hour ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 7 hours ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 1 day ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 1 day ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?