BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- First ‘Fantastic Four’ teaser reveals new origin for super quartet lat.ms/1H6h5jR 1 day ago
- ‘AKA Jessica Jones': ‘Doctor Who’ star David Tennant cast in Marvel series lat.ms/1JQ6d5J 2 days ago
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 4 days ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 4 days ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?