BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 19 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 1 day ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 1 day ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ premiere ‘Spark of Rebellion’ set for Oct. 3 lat.ms/1papGrF 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?