BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 2 days ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 3 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 4 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 4 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?