BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 10 hours ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 12 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer: Watch Marvel heroes stand and fight lat.ms/1GTpoMb 1 day ago
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 2 days ago
- ‘Descender': Jeff Lemire explores the intimate heart of new sci-fi comic lat.ms/1GfPTxz 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?