BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 4 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 4 days ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago
- RT @andykhouri: Otto Schmidt gets me. Work in progress from Green Arrow 12. instagram.com/p/BKqJEePgX9I/ https://t.co/UdmCTRQVJa 4 days ago
- First footage from 'Ghost in the Shell' shows Scarlett Johansson's cyborg side fw.to/eTSySTi https://t.co/4MYg756lGV 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?