BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Hamilton's Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a 'Cantina Song' for the new Star Wars. fw.to/oGlAWOT 7 hours ago
- Is it Wookie or Wookiee? The Times' definitive #StarWars style guide. fw.to/U4z32MN https://t.co/Ls4yvn3kZZ 10 hours ago
- 'Supergirl' gets full-season order from CBS fw.to/E81dWIk 1 day ago
- RT @kristapley: ...WAIT A MINUTE. https://t.co/Tcgwa1emKY 1 day ago
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?