BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Scholastic to publish new Harry Potter book fw.to/KZEJeqj 8 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: How @deadpoolmovie came back from the dead lat.ms/1op41P6 https://t.co/4mOK0v1jxI 1 day ago
- New #StarTrek series drafts Bryan Fuller as the Co-Creator and Showrunner. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3mDGNFZAzu 1 day ago
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 1 day ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?