BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 8 hours ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 1 day ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 2 days ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 4 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?