BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Happy 30th, 'Super Mario.' You taught the world patience, so much patience. latimes.com/entertainment/… #mariomemories. http://t.co/DfpY9C5cOT 24 minutes ago
- This is what #starwars new big bad Kylo Ren sounds like, iiiiinteresting. fw.to/QG9XkeK 5 hours ago
- Watch the trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Grand Theft Auto' drama 'The Gamechangers' fw.to/OH6aa1B 1 day ago
- 'iZombie' Season 2 trailer introduces a whole new set of brains ... to eat fw.to/KD3NleE 1 day ago
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?