BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Long Beach Comic Con 2016 Program is out. And it's got Nathan Fillion. fw.to/MiSsPdc https://t.co/ZLXHFKa0vI 1 hour ago
- It's official. 'Stranger Things' is coming back for a Season 2 #JusticeForBarb fw.to/OXm3K1G 6 hours ago
- Jurassic World museum exhibit opening, because kids love dinosaurs and tempting fate fw.to/8W4VEjD https://t.co/LEc8cGBEIW 1 day ago
- 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir,' a French turn on teenage superheroes fw.to/6bRFXm 1 day ago
- Gene Wilder dies at 83; 'Willy Wonka' star and Mel Brooks collaborator fw.to/ki4fAgh 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?