BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Star Wars Celebration: Tattoos, a convention tradition wp.me/pXM1X-yoX 1 hour ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Billy Dee Williams on playing Lando Calrissian: "The cape was the key." #SWCA http://t.co/wt6IX5r5ip 1 hour ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Gareth Edwards reveals ‘Rogue One’ plot details herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… 2 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Edwards says ROGUE ONE will essentially be a war film. "It's called Star WARS." #SWCA 2 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Billy Dee Williams at #SWCA: "I don't know why everybody thinks I'm smooth. I'm just a silly person, really." 2 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?