BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- That time #Preacher's Ruth Negga glitter bombed @DominicCoop in the @LATimes studio at Comic-Con ❤🌷🔥@PreacherAMC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @ipprivacylawyer: That's my boy!!! twitter.com/alschaben/stat… 4 hours ago
- Melisandre explains how she showed up bone dry to Daenerys' castle in the rain. fw.to/g6bqOWR 5 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The time Barb crashed the “Stranger Things” panel and other great moments from Comic-Con 2017 fw.to/ibLwEF https… 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's Jeff Goldblum, at peak Jeff Goldblum, waxing Goldblummy over his #ThorRagnarok character… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?