BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘Star Trek 3′ boldly goes forward with ‘Furious’ director Justin Lin lat.ms/1CxLzFm 2 hours ago
- Mike Colter set as Luke Cage for Marvel ‘Jessica Jones’ series lat.ms/1Cxef1p 4 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies': Richard Armitage finds his inner Thorin lat.ms/1CwQpme 5 hours ago
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 3 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?