BEVERLY HILLS, CA-DECEMBER 19, 2011: Actor Max von Sydow is photographed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on December 19, 2011. He has a strong supporting role in the movie, “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”, playing against a young boy, and he does it as a mute. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Max von Sydow
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Comic-Con: ‘Game of Thrones’ panel tackles Arya’s future, male nudity lat.ms/1nqFDsK 32 minutes ago
- Comic-Con: Marvel touts ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ cast, ‘Agent Carter’ directors lat.ms/1nqqIim 2 hours ago
- His name may be mostly associated with fantasy these days but George R.R. Martin and comic books go way, way back lat.ms/1rFydET 3 hours ago
- ‘Doctor Strange’: Joaquin Phoenix negotiating to star in Marvel film lat.ms/1rjXn8g 3 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Jonathan Pryce, Alexander Siddig among 9 new actors lat.ms/1rjPzU4 3 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?