HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- 'Arrow' Season 4 trailer: Heroes never die fw.to/6HjZsQF http://t.co/7no7HV1BKc 6 hours ago
- Just when you think you've heard the most #StarWars-y names ever, meet Constable Zuvio lat.ms/1imCtqr http://t.co/utfaAFUKxg 11 hours ago
- Happy 30th, 'Super Mario.' You taught the world patience, so much patience. latimes.com/entertainment/… #mariomemories. http://t.co/DfpY9C5cOT 11 hours ago
- This is what #starwars new big bad Kylo Ren sounds like, iiiiinteresting. fw.to/QG9XkeK 16 hours ago
- Watch the trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Grand Theft Auto' drama 'The Gamechangers' fw.to/OH6aa1B 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?