HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 1 day ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 1 day ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 1 day ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 2 days ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?