HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 3 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 4 hours ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 9 hours ago
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 1 day ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?