HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- RT @tanehisicoates: The great @heyjenbartel warming up for the Storm solo. So excited for this book. #brightlady #ororo. https://t.co/WsLBN… 23 hours ago
- Elizabeth Banks is developing DC Comics show "Project 13" with the CW fw.to/GngXKwL https://t.co/hMbNhnegWb 1 day ago
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 3 days ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 3 days ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?