HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Zack Snyder to leave 'Justice League' following family tragedy; Joss Whedon to take over film latimes.com/entertainment/… 20 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Do you think Luke Evans is sad he's not included? Or more, "I'm good." We may never know... until the next junket when everyone… 1 day ago
- Universal unleashes their monstrous reboot "Dark Universe." Spooky monsters! Take a look at the new crew.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Emily Browning discusses last night's intense bathroom showdown on #AmerianGods latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/0TN9U0Zc35 1 day ago
- SO. CUTE. twitter.com/100soft/status… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?