HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Even after 15 years in a row of braving Comic-Con crowds, this journalist can still find the love fw.to/4sqiJhb 1 hour ago
- Everything revealed in the CW Comic-Con panel — from new 'Flash' footage to what's in 'Supergirl's' pod fw.to/8WWat3j 2 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: All the glowing cell phone screens are people playing Pokemon Go. #ComicCon2016 https://t.co/ouO67Q6zgL 2 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Looks like they made the right call to upgrade the Pokemon Go panel to Hall H. #ComicCon2016 https://t.co/pV98OjMdvD 2 hours ago
- 'Everybody showed up': James Cameron on the special bond of the 'Aliens' cast 30 years later fw.to/mJxFcVg https://t.co/XBOLB6KmDZ 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?