HOLLYWOOD, CA – APRIL 6, 2011: Anthony Daniels, known as C-3PO in “Star Wars” films, is now part of the June 3-4 Hollywood Bowl presentation of music from films. (Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times)
April 29, 2014 | 10:43 a.m.
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 3 hours ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 8 hours ago
- First #GameOfThrones promo art of the new season wants you to know, "He's baaaaaack." Maybe. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yROiR5TXm 1 day ago
- #JessicaJones showrunner Melissa Rosenberg on TV's depiction of rape, sex & finding Jessica. fw.to/mngeSNL https://t.co/EjrqAZB1MA 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?