Orlando Bloom stars as Balian, a blacksmith who becomes a knight in the movie KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Twentieth Century Fox. photo by David Appleby.
Orlando Bloom in a scene from the 2005 film “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 2 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 2 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 3 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?