Orlando Bloom stars as Balian, a blacksmith who becomes a knight in the movie KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Twentieth Century Fox. photo by David Appleby.
Orlando Bloom in a scene from the 2005 film “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- The new Han Solo will reportedly be played by Alden Ehrenreich fw.to/M2eRAFB https://t.co/rZSyb7CKtn 9 hours ago
- Seth MacFarlane to star in futuristic live-action dramedy for Fox fw.to/kMVUDfg 14 hours ago
- But also, why? Costumes for new 'Power Rangers' film include cleavage, built-in heels for female Rangers fw.to/kiu2IBF 16 hours ago
- 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' serves up action ... and personal issues fw.to/gQYL6UY https://t.co/c9pvQph4Vb 22 hours ago
- Warwick Davis breaks down what it's like to work on three generations of 'Star Wars' movies fw.to/Mes0I1J 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?