Orlando Bloom stars as Balian, a blacksmith who becomes a knight in the movie KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Twentieth Century Fox. photo by David Appleby.
Orlando Bloom in a scene from the 2005 film “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- Channing Tatum ‘X-Men’ spinoff ‘Gambit’ lands ‘RoboCop’ screenwriter lat.ms/1ueGyl7 11 hours ago
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 15 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 15 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 15 hours ago
- Some Halloween reading: P. Craig Russell and @neilhimself on the graphic novel adaptation of "The Graveyard Book." lat.ms/1sR9yYG 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?