This promotional photo provided by Twentieth Century Fox shows actor Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”In these uneasy times, you’d think a Hollywood epic about the Crusades would spark a major revival of hard feelings over the Islam vs. Christianity wars in the Middle East. Yet Ridley Scott’s film is hitting theaters in comparative quiet. (AP Photo/Twentieth Century Fox, David Appleby)
Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?