This promotional photo provided by Twentieth Century Fox shows actor Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”In these uneasy times, you’d think a Hollywood epic about the Crusades would spark a major revival of hard feelings over the Islam vs. Christianity wars in the Middle East. Yet Ridley Scott’s film is hitting theaters in comparative quiet. (AP Photo/Twentieth Century Fox, David Appleby)
Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 2 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 2 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 3 days ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?