This promotional photo provided by Twentieth Century Fox shows actor Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”In these uneasy times, you’d think a Hollywood epic about the Crusades would spark a major revival of hard feelings over the Islam vs. Christianity wars in the Middle East. Yet Ridley Scott’s film is hitting theaters in comparative quiet. (AP Photo/Twentieth Century Fox, David Appleby)
Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 3 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?