This promotional photo provided by Twentieth Century Fox shows actor Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”In these uneasy times, you’d think a Hollywood epic about the Crusades would spark a major revival of hard feelings over the Islam vs. Christianity wars in the Middle East. Yet Ridley Scott’s film is hitting theaters in comparative quiet. (AP Photo/Twentieth Century Fox, David Appleby)
Orlando Bloom in a scene from “Kingdom of Heaven.”
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 15 hours ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 1 day ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 1 day ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?