(Orlando Bloom) Legolas battles against Uruk-hai warriors at Helm’s Deep, in the central film of New Line Cinema’s epic-adventure trilogy, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Photo: Pierre Vinet/ New Line Productions (c) 2002
Orlando Bloom’s Legolas
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?