(Orlando Bloom) Legolas battles against Uruk-hai warriors at Helm’s Deep, in the central film of New Line Cinema’s epic-adventure trilogy, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Photo: Pierre Vinet/ New Line Productions (c) 2002
Orlando Bloom’s Legolas
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 1 day ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 2 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?