English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 10 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 1 day ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’ and beyond: A video retrospective lat.ms/1DAhqGx 1 day ago
- That time when #LeonardNimoy did his best William Shatner impression. #RIPNimoy lat.ms/1MZifhu 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?