English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- Proving that there is NOTHING that can't be directly linked back to #Hamilton #MayThe4thBeWithYou latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: “I’m a serious actor. I’ve played Macbeth. And on my tombstone, it will say, ‘Here Lies Greedo’!” #starwarsday https://… 4 hours ago
- Exclusive Star Wars doc clip reveals the darker side of the force for extras #starwarsday ow.ly/4npHAe https://t.co/PKvFu7LT9W 7 hours ago
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens shows what happened before Episode VII fw.to/w6xiWfI #MayThe4thBeWithYou https://t.co/MWCy7tKPWw 7 hours ago
- Marvel's @JessicaJones is live right now on @latimes Emmy Chat. Hear what Krysten Ritter has planned for Jessica. facebook.com/LATherocomplex… 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?