English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- 'Orphan Black' gives a sneak peek of Season 5 and confirms cast latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/rrNByJXE73 3 days ago
- RT @JohnBoyega: Self love 😂 https://t.co/l5AUZbzzJ2 4 days ago
- Dwayne Johnson sings a Lin-Manuel Miranda song in the new 'Moana' clip fw.to/coBeCig https://t.co/73Qfal74Cw 4 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Following Sunday's bloody (and miserable) season premiere, will you continue to watch #TheWalkingDead? https://t.co/yd5PKwa… 4 days ago
- Negan says he's just getting started, but have Walking Dead fans already seen enough misery? fw.to/ylCAKgV https://t.co/jZPRlrcn1u 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?