English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 15 hours ago
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 18 hours ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 20 hours ago
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 1 week ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?