English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 1 day ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 2 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 3 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 3 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?