English actor Orlando Bloom plays with a soccer ball at the NYFEST, the inaugural Edition of NYâs Film & Entertainment Soccer Tournament at the Tribeca Film Festival at Hudson River Parkâs Pier 40 April 23, 2011. The event was for professionals and celebrities from the film, music, sports and entertainment worlds along with youth from all around New York for a fun day inspired by soccer and education. AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
Orlando Bloom soccer
May 27, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars’: Disney takes on original trilogy in new kids’ book series lat.ms/1jP013i 14 hours ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana tout Marvel adventure lat.ms/1gGYg89 1 day ago
- Batman needs a Robin for #Batman75 and always, writer Peter J. Tomasi says. 'Robin Rises' coming in July lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 2 days ago
- Also: 'Robin Rises' story line has art by Andy Kubert, @patrick_gleason, and Tomasi discusses their work lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 2 days ago
- A Robin will rise in July one-shot and ‘Batman & Robin’ 33 (and it might not be Damian). Peter J. Tomasi discusses lat.ms/1hUKBGl 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?