Comics impresario Stan Lee, center, poses with Lou Ferrigno, right, and Eric Kramer who portray The Incredible Hulk and Thor, respectively, in a special movie for NBC, “The Incredible Hulk Returns,” May 9, 1988, Los Angeles, Calif. Lee says the secret of successfully transferring comic book characters to television is to avoid making it a carbon copy.
Stan Lee, Lou Ferrigno, Eric Kramer
May 29, 2012 | 8:58 a.m.
- ‘Legend of Hercules’ trailer: Kellan Lutz goes gladiator lat.ms/JcOEUW 6 hours ago
- Christopher Lee talks ‘Hobbit,’ ‘Wicker Man’ in new Christmas video lat.ms/JklOTh 7 hours ago
- Batman casting: Josh Brolin ready for Ben Affleck as caped crusader lat.ms/Jk6FRS 9 hours ago
- Sage Stossel’s ‘Starling’ juggles superheroics, ordinary life lat.ms/JcgJfe 9 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: Ian McKellen quotes Tolkien [video] lat.ms/JbYXZz 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?