This film publicity image released by Columbia Pictures shows Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum, left, in a scene from “White House Down.” (AP Photo/Sony Columbia Pictures, Reiner Bajo)
‘White House Down’
June 25, 2013 | 3:57 a.m.
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 2 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 2 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 3 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Stan Lee bows out of San Diego signings due to illness lat.ms/1rf2ZAH 3 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?