***SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR MAY 11, 2014. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** NEW YORK, NEW YORK–May 5, 2014–British film director Gareth Edwards makes his blockbuster debut with a new make of “Godzilla.” Edwards photographed in New York on May 5, 2014. (Carolyn Cole/Los Angeles Times)
British film director Gareth Edwards
May 08, 2014 | 6:01 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 16 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 16 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?