ELIZABETH OLSEN as Elle Brody in a scene from Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ epic action adventure movie “GODZILLA,” a Warner Bros. Pictures release. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
May 08, 2014 | 6:01 p.m.
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 4 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 1 day ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?