Otto Binder, who had written “Captain Marvel” (Shazam) comics, took a swing at penning an Avengers novel with “The Avengers Battle the Earth-Wrecker.” The paperback by Bantam Books came even as Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four were the real stars at Marvel, but the book itself seems to have garnered some good reviews despite its lack of popularity or ability to spawn sequels.
The Avengers, in prose (1967)
Oct. 02, 2013 | 7:40 p.m.
- The greatest cosplay of Comic-Con 2017 #SDCC #cosplay latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/O1fO9QPQRF 30 minutes ago
- Harley Quinn celebrates 25 years Comic-Con. #cosplay #SDCC latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/mjBGW0ipQy 13 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The cast of #ThorRagnarok and director @TaikaWaititi (who is a cast member as well) joined our #SDCC studio suite. https://… 13 hours ago
- Great Cosplay of 2017 Comic-Con: 'Goldfinger' cosplay includes James Bond's beach romper latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/HxSW9mfWkG 13 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Saturday's scenes from @Comic_Con #comiccon2017 More photos: lat.ms/2tgDx5r Follow us @LATHeroComplex https://t.co… 13 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?