Otto Binder, who had written “Captain Marvel” (Shazam) comics, took a swing at penning an Avengers novel with “The Avengers Battle the Earth-Wrecker.” The paperback by Bantam Books came even as Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four were the real stars at Marvel, but the book itself seems to have garnered some good reviews despite its lack of popularity or ability to spawn sequels.
The Avengers, in prose (1967)
Oct. 02, 2013 | 7:40 p.m.
- The 2015 adaptation of R.L. Stine's popular #Goosebumps series was way better than it had any right to be.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- He said, she squirmed: The pickup artist game that is the talk of #indiecade and may help us communicate better… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Exclusive #BravestWarriors clip shows why Danny thinks the team would be better off without him… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- First #Aladdin teaser trailer is very much a tease lat.ms/2CdZdGF 5 days ago
- Marvel officially signs Ryan Coogler to write and direct #BlackPanther2 lat.ms/2IPRHCZ https://t.co/icH8Vjbwoa 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?