A new hero named Yellowjacket debuts and attempts to join the Avengers. After claiming to have killed Goliath, Yellowjacket holds off the Avengers long enough to capture the Wasp and escape. Yellowjacket later reveals that he is in fact Goliath (formerly Giant Man, formerly Ant-Man) and that temporary mental instability led him to become Yellowjacket. (Marvel)
Goliath becomes Yellowjacket (December 1968)
Sept. 06, 2013 | 1:30 a.m.
- ‘Warcraft’ cast announced: Film will star Rob Kazinsky, Ben Foster lat.ms/IJ1Gtb 4 hours ago
- ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas special: New ‘Time of the Doctor’ images lat.ms/IIZgux 5 hours ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ trailer spotlights Eva Green’s Artemisia lat.ms/IOAhXh 10 hours ago
- Wonder Woman cast: Gal Gadot to star in Batman-Superman film lat.ms/IHUtth 13 hours ago
- RT @EvangelineLilly: Talking about #Tauriel @LATHeroComplex herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/hobbit-… http://t.co/t4e1DsWFfr 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?