Eliza Dushku | Then: Faith, the dark slayer and killer of Vulcans — er, volcanologist — in “Buffy” and “Angel.” Now: Roles in “Ghostbusters III” and voicing Catwoman in the animated “Batman: Year One.” (Peter Kramer / Associated Press and Warner Bros.)
Eliza Dushku voices Catwoman in “Batman: Year One”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 10:53 a.m.
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 16 hours ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 1 day ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 1 day ago
- First #GameOfThrones promo art of the new season wants you to know, "He's baaaaaack." Maybe. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yROiR5TXm 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?