Eliza Dushku | Then: Faith, the dark slayer and killer of Vulcans — er, volcanologist — in “Buffy” and “Angel.” Now: Roles in “Ghostbusters III” and voicing Catwoman in the animated “Batman: Year One.” (Peter Kramer / Associated Press and Warner Bros.)
Eliza Dushku voices Catwoman in “Batman: Year One”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 10:53 a.m.
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 12 hours ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 19 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ posters spotlight rebel warriors lat.ms/1pMIqxI 20 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 2 days ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?