Eliza Dushku | Then: Faith, the dark slayer and killer of Vulcans — er, volcanologist — in “Buffy” and “Angel.” Now: Roles in “Ghostbusters III” and voicing Catwoman in the animated “Batman: Year One.” (Peter Kramer / Associated Press and Warner Bros.)
Eliza Dushku voices Catwoman in “Batman: Year One”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 10:53 a.m.
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 4 hours ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 20 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 22 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 22 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?