Eliza Dushku | Then: Faith, the dark slayer and killer of Vulcans — er, volcanologist — in “Buffy” and “Angel.” Now: Roles in “Ghostbusters III” and voicing Catwoman in the animated “Batman: Year One.” (Peter Kramer / Associated Press and Warner Bros.)
Eliza Dushku voices Catwoman in “Batman: Year One”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 10:53 a.m.
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 1 day ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 1 day ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 1 day ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 1 day ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?