Eliza Dushku | Then: Faith, the dark slayer and killer of Vulcans — er, volcanologist — in “Buffy” and “Angel.” Now: Roles in “Ghostbusters III” and voicing Catwoman in the animated “Batman: Year One.” (Peter Kramer / Associated Press and Warner Bros.)
Eliza Dushku voices Catwoman in “Batman: Year One”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 10:53 a.m.
- ‘RoboCop: The Definitive History': See exclusive images from the book lat.ms/12sgir6 17 hours ago
- San Fransokyo architects built a new world for Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′ lat.ms/12s6bT5 17 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 1 day ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?