Nathan Fillion | Then: Demented preacher Caleb, right-hand man to the First Evil in “Buffy.” Now: Richard Castle, a mystery author who shadows a homicide detective to cure his writer’s block in “Castle.”
Nathan Fillion in “Castle”
Sept. 23, 2011 | 9:18 a.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 2 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?