SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. Viking shield madiens Xan Rogers and Saeri Far at teh enterance to Viking Interactive. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 1 hour ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 14 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 17 hours ago
- In case you missed it: 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer divides the Avengers in half. ow.ly/Y5EAi https://t.co/zxHjt5lVgw 22 hours ago
- Syfy renews #TheMagicians for a second season. latimes.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?