SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. Viking shield madiens Xan Rogers and Saeri Far at teh enterance to Viking Interactive. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- American Horror Story's Kathy Bates promises 'Hotel' cycle is scarier than bed bugs. #AHSHotel fw.to/k8LywQR 23 hours ago
- Hear the dinosaurs talk in the new 'The Good Dinosaur' trailer fw.to/4MqYbEa 1 day ago
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 1 day ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 1 day ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?