SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 1 day ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 1 day ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 1 day ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?