SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- ‘Divergent’: Victo Ngai IMAX poster spotlights Tris, Four lat.ms/1dNIoiH 4 hours ago
- #Punisher fans: Read what @nathanedmondson had to say about bringing Frank Castle to sunny L.A. lat.ms/1lqPLhA 1 day ago
- ‘Adventure Time’ poster first look: Andrew Groves takes on Billy lat.ms/1isx3nS 1 day ago
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 1 day ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?