SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 5 hours ago
- Chris Hardwick wiped from Nerdist website amid abuse accusations lat.ms/2tcFmBz 3 days ago
- Here's the first look at Allison Janney's #DuckTales debut as Goldie O’Gilt. Watch the clip: lat.ms/2HSkAMP https://t.co/UguwUc2BKX 3 days ago
- #Incredibles2 is the superhero family saga we need right now. lat.ms/2JNynZZ https://t.co/MvfIbyd470 4 days ago
- "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld" are skipping #SDCC this year lat.ms/2JC6tRs https://t.co/Nao55xvXM9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?