SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 4 days ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 4 days ago
- RT @abrahamjoseph: Just in: DC/WB have fired Eddie Berganza in the wake of Friday’s allegations of sexual misconduct. Statement below: http… 5 days ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Why Gal Gadot's reported ultimatum to Warner Bros. over Brett Ratner's involvement in “Wonder Woman 2” is likely moot (… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?