SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 7 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 8 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 11 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 12 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?