SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @SithSarcasm: Meth. Not even once http://t.co/QwMHIGAtee 8 hours ago
- Check out these terrific #SWCA photos by @alschaben: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… 8 hours ago
- RT @lahalw: Women line the stage during the Princess Leia look-a-like contest @SW_Celebration @alschaben http://t.co/OfCn37g8lS 8 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Latest Star Wars Celebration images: The Force is strong with convention-goers in Anaheim herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… via @LATher… 8 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Carrie Fisher, who played Princess Leia in #StarWars introduces her dog, Gary, at the #StarWarsCelebration in Anaheim http:/… 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?