SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: Netflix releases the first trailer for "The Punisher" with Jon Bernthal returning as Frank Castle fw.to/YWLXeME h… 3 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Bonus: A special #mothermovie chat w/ @JustinCChang even though he failed to point out my cataclysmic hair situation https:/… 3 days ago
- The #Riverdale folks are developing a DARK Sabrina the Teenage Witch with hints of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?