SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- ‘The Vanishing of Ethan Carter,’ a haunting magical game lat.ms/1vsPFJn 1 hour ago
- Channing Tatum ‘X-Men’ spinoff ‘Gambit’ lands ‘RoboCop’ screenwriter lat.ms/1ueGyl7 14 hours ago
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 18 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 18 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?