SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 6 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 22 hours ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 23 hours ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?