SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- 'Steven Universe's' Rebecca Sugar confirms Fluorite is a representation of a polyamorous relationship #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 44 minutes ago
- RT @alschaben: A look at a few of the dedicated cosplayers ruling #comiccon2017 More photos: lat.ms/2tgDx5r @LATHeroComplex @Comi… 1 hour ago
- WATCH: #DeathNote's @stanfield_keith spent the entire day at Comic-Con in character #NotAllHeroesWearCapes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- 'Robot Chicken's' ninth season will include President Trump: 'Just take a look at the puppet’s hands'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- #JusticeForBarb lives on at Comic-Con, where you can light a candle for Barb 🕯🙏 lat.ms/2uIKhws #sdcc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?