SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- Step inside Los Angeles' latest immersive haunted house "The Tension Experience: Ascension" fw.to/SN4dMjW https://t.co/3I6zI33nEa 2 hours ago
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 1 day ago
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 3 days ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?