SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @kateleth: Wouldn't it be fun http://t.co/8GdofeKMMc 12 hours ago
- The definitive answer on the state of #GameofThrones' Jon Snow... probably fw.to/Qa9A52U 13 hours ago
- Live Exorcisms now on TV, sorry world! latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- RT @villarrealy: #HBO's Michael Lombardo re a #GoT prequel: "We havent had any conversations abt that at this point." but doesn't rule it o… 14 hours ago
- RT @villarrealy: #HBO programming chief Michael Lombardo on whether Jon Snow is really dead: "Dead is dead is dead is dead. He be dead. Yes… 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?