SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Lights, camera, assemble! @MarkRuffalo @ChrisEvans #AvengersAgeOfUltron http://t.co/X972pscJCz 20 hours ago
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 1 day ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 2 days ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 2 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?