SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 4 days ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 4 days ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 5 days ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 5 days ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?