SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 6 days ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 3 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?