SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- George R.R. Martin announces two new #GameofThrones prequels. And some bad news for those waiting for "The Winds of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- H. Jon Benjamin explains how he differentiates his voice for #BobsBurgers and #Archer lat.ms/2HwDfhW https://t.co/8hcJnFLuq5 15 hours ago
- The story behind The #HandmaidsTale's haunting Season 2 opening sequence lat.ms/2vKu4ZI https://t.co/fq8xuWbRwD 16 hours ago
- The 30-hour Marvel movie marathon leading up to #InfinityWar has kicked off with the first #IronMan. Follow the adv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Hank Azaria addresses the #Simpsons' Apu controversy and offers to step aside lat.ms/2r09Whe https://t.co/aE2xmn2Ve6 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?