SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 4 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 4 hours ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Worth noting #missionbreakout Cosmo doesn't speak. 9 hours ago
- Guess who was in the Collector's vault inside the new Disneyland Guardians of the Galaxy ride? COSMO THE SPACE DOG!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?