SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 17 hours ago
- ‘Descender': Jeff Lemire explores the intimate heart of new sci-fi comic lat.ms/1GfPTxz 23 hours ago
- Magruder and ‘M.F.K.’ win the Dwayne McDuffie Diversity Award lat.ms/1GEYyHk 2 days ago
- A moment of silence, an outpouring of affection for Leonard Nimoy lat.ms/1G5gHke 3 days ago
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?