SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- Comic-Con 2014: Outcry, action against harassment grows lat.ms/1nk5OBl 55 minutes ago
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 10 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 11 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Cumberbatch, Radcliffe sightings and more in San Diego lat.ms/1r9UiYs 12 hours ago
- .@ArcudiJohn, @JamesHarren1 'Rumble' into strange new territory with @ImageComics in December lat.ms/1nhsUs8 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?