SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 1 day ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 1 day ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 2 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?