SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- Marvel turns Comic-Con's focus away from the Avengers, and onto their new crop of heroes fw.to/uj0TDkB https://t.co/rhtDqLe74t 35 minutes ago
- 'Dirk Gently' trailer introduces the world to TV's newest 'insane' detective latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/UXmO8v1qe9 1 hour ago
- Supergirl & Superman united together for @TheCWSupergirl at the @LATHeroComplex photo studio ow.ly/U0mQ302xQSA https://t.co/3fbgHdrPvW 12 hours ago
- RT @ThePeteAwakens: R+L=Married twitter.com/latherocomplex… 12 hours ago
- Disney makeover for Tower of Terror causes fan freak-out on social media fw.to/GRvuIeD https://t.co/Q80XoFmTZp 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?