SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- Cookie Monster stars in ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Lord of the Rings’ parody lat.ms/Jceidf 17 hours ago
- ‘Godzilla’ trailer: King of Monsters strikes terror in first teaser lat.ms/J2vqRM 20 hours ago
- Peter Jackson promises deeper characters, conflict for ‘Hobbit’ sequel lat.ms/J1Uh8t 23 hours ago
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ trailer: Channing Tatum’s perfect hunting machine lat.ms/JaX1ks 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: 60 images from Middle-earth lat.ms/Javz6p 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?