SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 18, 2013: The History Channels VIKINGS tells the tale of lives and adventures of the warriors, brought Vikings Interactive Experience with a mini Viking boat races. (right) Boat 2 with Rachel Moore of San Diego (front seat) and Lottie Aston fron England, jumped their lane and nosed out boat 1 with Cynthia Loza (front) and Araceli Castro (both from San Diego) in the Viking boats races. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 18, 2013 | 11:55 p.m.
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 1 hour ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 17 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 19 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 19 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?