English actress Jenna Coleman (R) and Scottish actor Peter Capaldi (2L) look down at fans during a photo call at the television premiere of Doctor Who series 8 in London on August 23, 2014. Capaldi plays the twelfth incarnation of the Doctor in what is the eighth series since the classic BBC science-fiction show’s revival. AFP PHOTO / JUSTIN TALLISJUSTIN TALLIS/AFP/Getty Images ** OUTS – ELSENT, FPG – OUTS * NM, PH, VA if sourced by CT, LA or MoD **
Aug. 24, 2014 | 11:55 a.m.
- RT @karengillan: Cool article on the ultimate Nebula cosplayer! latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheAmberSkies: @jenyamato @karengillan @Guardians @Comic_Con @latimes @latimesent @LATHeroComplex Thank you so much!! This was a joy to… 5 hours ago
- The insane attention to detail (and joy) that goes into cosplaying @JamesGunn's Nebula from #GOTG at #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Watch dedicated #SDCC cosplayer @TheAmberSkies transform into @karengillan's Nebula from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: 'Thor,' 'Stranger Things,' and more celeb glitter bomb boomerangs from the L.A. Times Comic-Con studio https://t.co/SOXtAH… 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?