Guillermo Del Toro’s vampires have shock white skin, bald heads and talons. Here, Dr. Bennett (Jeffrey Smith) sneaks up on two unsuspecting women. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
May 22, 2014 | 8:16 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Murder She Wrote premiered 32 yrs ago today! lat.ms/2dedcSu Jessica Fletcher and the Golden Girls shaped my life… 12 hours ago
- With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a responsibility to diversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 12 hours ago
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 15 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 16 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?