BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 2 days ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 3 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?