BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 17 hours ago
- ‘Descender': Jeff Lemire explores the intimate heart of new sci-fi comic lat.ms/1GfPTxz 23 hours ago
- Magruder and ‘M.F.K.’ win the Dwayne McDuffie Diversity Award lat.ms/1GEYyHk 2 days ago
- A moment of silence, an outpouring of affection for Leonard Nimoy lat.ms/1G5gHke 3 days ago
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?