BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- A Disney-branded streaming service is set to debut in 2019. A live-action #StarWars TV show will be one of the main… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- "The Last Jedi" is the first flat-out terrific #StarWars movie since "The Empire Strikes Back." Read the review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- A "She-Ra" reboot and "Trolls" series are among the new animated shows headed to Netflix fw.to/uHQ5Iqi https://t.co/Hmqcpc65N7 11 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Happy Tuesday @Gingerhazing is making a She-Ra reboot for Netflix/DreamWorks fw.to/uHQ5Iqi 12 hours ago
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?