BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- Australian director Jennifer Kent opens up about "The Babadook," a powerful portrait of the dark side of motherhood: lat.ms/1uSsDuP 12 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer includes X-wings, Falcon, more lat.ms/1CoPtEc 15 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 2 days ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?