BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- Nic Cage on the Superman role he never got to play. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/03V2kmLErE 1 hour ago
- RT @kateleth: Wouldn't it be fun http://t.co/8GdofeKMMc 14 hours ago
- The definitive answer on the state of #GameofThrones' Jon Snow... probably fw.to/Qa9A52U 15 hours ago
- Live Exorcisms now on TV, sorry world! latimes.com/entertainment/… 16 hours ago
- RT @villarrealy: #HBO's Michael Lombardo re a #GoT prequel: "We havent had any conversations abt that at this point." but doesn't rule it o… 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?