BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 51 minutes ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 13 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 18 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 1 day ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?