BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Anjosie: We never thought our cosplay would get this much attention! twitter.com/latherocomplex… 22 minutes ago
- Even after 15 years in a row of braving Comic-Con crowds, this journalist can still find the love fw.to/4sqiJhb 17 hours ago
- Everything revealed in the CW Comic-Con panel — from new 'Flash' footage to what's in 'Supergirl's' pod fw.to/8WWat3j 18 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: All the glowing cell phone screens are people playing Pokemon Go. #ComicCon2016 https://t.co/ouO67Q6zgL 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?