BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 22 hours ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 3 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 3 days ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 4 days ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?