BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 1 day ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 1 day ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 1 day ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 2 days ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?