BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 7 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 8 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 11 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 12 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?