BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 5 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 5 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?