BEVERLY HILLS, CA JULY 24, 2013 — English actor David Bradley photographed in Beverly Hills on July 24, 2013. The veteran actor, is logging some serious screen time in several genre productions, including “Doctor Who” and “Game of Thrones.” Bradley is the star of the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary docudrama “An Adventure in Time and Space,” about the inception of the long running sci-fi show. Bradley plays William Hartnell, the first actor to play the time-traveling alien. In addition to “Doctor Who,” Bradley has gained attention for his role as “Game of Thrones” villain Walder Frey. Bradley has also acted in the “Harry Potter” films. (Al Seib / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 14, 2014 | 4:26 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Stumbled upon the Princess Bride on TV and had to explain to a 5 yr old that the rodent of unusual size was not a real rat… 3 hours ago
- 'Mr. Robot's' season 2 will be darker, 'if such a thing is even possible' http://t.co/HqMeURyW9e 13 hours ago
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 1 day ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?